Be Your Child’s Biggest Advocate
As a parent you have the ability to arm yourself with knowledge. You can print out the below materials and submit them to your child’s school asking that they be included in your child’s file. This information lets the school understand some basic facts. First, that psychological testing on your child is not a mandated process and that you as a caregiver can and do “opt out” of it. Secondly, it will provide the school with the Federal Law. Lastly, it will provide some important information on ADHD and stimulant drugs to the school that they might not have already known.
- Whistleblower Ohio Teacher Comes Forward to AbleChild on School Recommending Drugs in IEP December 5, 2023
- Sign The Petition To Be Heard! December 4, 2023
- You Are Cordially Invited December 3, 2023
- AbleChild 1st Annual Fundraiser December 3, 2023
- Maine Lawyers Up, Victims Lawyer up, Mass Murders Continue to Thrive in America November 27, 2023