Tell Us Your Story
Hearing other people’s stories can give us inspiration and courage. We like to hear from Parents and anyone else who has been helped by AbleChild. We have a special spot on our website called Parent’s Voices that tells the story of some of our community members. We would love to have your story on this page. If you would like to help other people out and share your story, fill out this form.
- Kansas City Police Investigation into Kansas City Chiefs Parade Shooting Reveals the Influence of Big Pharma & Exposes Their “Mental Health Division” February 16, 2024
- AbleChild Launches New PSA & Petition February 2, 2024
- Parents of School Shooter on Trial and on Psychiatric Drugs February 2, 2024
- Saturday, February 10th – Join Us for Dinner In Vero Beach, Florida January 23, 2024
- Garland’s DoJ Report on Uvalde Elementary School Killings Done by Big Pharma? January 22, 2024