Inform The School
This is a selection of documents that you can print out and provide to your child’s school as part of their file. These specifically address your right to opt your child out of any subjective psychological and or behavioral screenings. You will learn about a federal law on this issue and the reason why we feel informed consent is critical in keeping our children safe.
Ask to put these in your child’s file at school:
- Kansas City Police Investigation into Kansas City Chiefs Parade Shooting Reveals the Influence of Big Pharma & Exposes Their “Mental Health Division” February 16, 2024
- AbleChild Launches New PSA & Petition February 2, 2024
- Parents of School Shooter on Trial and on Psychiatric Drugs February 2, 2024
- Saturday, February 10th – Join Us for Dinner In Vero Beach, Florida January 23, 2024
- Garland’s DoJ Report on Uvalde Elementary School Killings Done by Big Pharma? January 22, 2024