The Hatch Letter
The original “Model Hatch Amendment Leer,” crafted by Senator Orrin Hatch (R. Utah). The Hatch Amendment is a tool to uphold parental rights. This letter has the ability to ensure that the school contacts you prior to any activity that calls into question your family values. Parents have the right to be assured that the schools do not unknowingly or knowingly impair or weaken the student’s beliefs, moral values and belief systems within his or her family unit. By filing this simple letter you retain power and protect your child within the public education system.
- Whistleblower Ohio Teacher Comes Forward to AbleChild on School Recommending Drugs in IEP December 5, 2023
- Sign The Petition To Be Heard! December 4, 2023
- You Are Cordially Invited December 3, 2023
- AbleChild 1st Annual Fundraiser December 3, 2023
- Maine Lawyers Up, Victims Lawyer up, Mass Murders Continue to Thrive in America November 27, 2023